tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 23 04:16:45 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Resources for Complete Beginners?

Philip Newton ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:58, Fiat Knox <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've been asked by someone who wants to know what resources are available
> online to learn Klingon.

There's the Postal Course, the first six lessons of which are
available at /study/postcourse.html . I'm not sure
whether Eric Andeen is still correcting them, though.

> Who's out here and actively teaching tlhIngan Hol?

There's always a (face-to-face, not online) course at the yearly
qepHom in Germany, taught by Lieven.

Cheers,
Philip
--