tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 21 10:26:46 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' roomie wanted

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

My daughter starts school in Chicago that following Monday. We still don't know when move-in date is, or how that affects our plans (days off, hotel rooms, etc.)

-- ter'eS