tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 28 08:23:44 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' javmaH Soch: <voqHa'chuqghach>

Qov ([email protected])

*blog* vIghIHmoHlaw' vIneHbe'mo' pa' vIlanpu'be' 'ach DaparHa'mo' DaH
chavmeH mIw vIqellI'. <br><br>
- Qov<br><br>
At 08:15 28/10/2011, Noah wrote:<br>
your notes or the &quot;What happened last time&quot; and &quot;SKI: This
is what happened this time around&quot;, both of which I find quite
helpful when reading day to day. Would there be any way for you to post
them, or maybe have the notes on a different page? Otherwise, these have
been really helpful with my familiarization of the vocabulary.<br><br>
Noah<br><br>
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Qov
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email protected]";>[email protected]</a>&gt;
wrote:<br>

<dl>
<dd>The whole story to date (except this one if you're following the link
as soon as this hits the list) is at
. Click on the 'ay''a' numbers at the right of the blog to get a whole
'ay''a' on a page at once. Beats trying to find them all in your mailbox,
and any corrections I've come up with are there, too.<br><br>

</dl><br>