tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 23 12:31:41 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Bible nonsense

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am 23.10.2011 17:45, schrieb Michael Roney, Jr. PKT:
But did you know there is a crappy nonsense automatic software translation
available?

You could have read it for free over at http://mrklingon.org/

Yes, I found out about that later. But it wasn't so bad, actually I just wanted to try the ebook, and 99 cent was not too expensive for that :-) Later I also bought TKD and KGT for the ebook too. I don't need it, but it's a nice to have. (I noticed that is has the same errors as the printed version :-)

But I was just so disappointed, because the title is so misleading. I didn't want anyone to buy this cause it's just un-usable.

Lieven.