tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 01 16:13:21 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk

Qov ([email protected])

At 15:41 01/10/2011, Josh wrote:
DaH vuDwIj Sanob. Maybe as a beginner my input isn't as well-informed as you veterans out there, but having studied tlhIngan Hol four months I'd just like to say that I really appreciate this software.

I didn't know how much I appreciated it until I went out to do my normal Saturday morning activity. maXXXmeH jIH loDnalwI' je XXX XX XXXmeymaj DIlIgh. New words censored, but I yelled them all the way there, much to the embarrassment of my husband.

- Qov