tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 07 07:12:33 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] paq'batlh: lutvaD ghotvam luDalu'

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

{ghal} "be jealous, envy" (v) is probably just be a simple look-up error for "envoy" by the person who compiled the dramatis personae list.  You noted that within the play this character is called {molor Duy'} - sic! for {molor Duy} - "Molor's agent/emissary/delegate".

Hmm...  {molor Duy'} "defective Molor" could be a traditional epithet for this despised figure - especially by Klingon children!  <g>

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons