tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 11 21:18:27 2011

Re: Certification Tests

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

1. Read the Klingon Dictionary
2. Study the Klingon Dictionary and ask questions about anything that
is not clear
3. Practice writing in Klingon and ensure you understand any
corrections you receive. Continue to interact in Klingon at every opportunity,
4. Memorize all the affixes and all the vocabulary listed as included
on the beginner test.
(that's enough for the first level)
5. Obtain and study Klingon for the Galactic Traveler.
6. Learn all the vocabulary
(that will get you to gold)
7. Serve as beginners' grammarian for a year or so and spend every
day arguing the finer points of grammar with people of every level of
linguistic understanding.
(that will prepare you for the final level, but there's a personality
thing you may need just to achieve 7, and I'm not sure everyone can
achieve it.)

What stage are you at now?

Back to archive top level