tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 02 11:45:04 2011

qep'a' reminder

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The KLI's annual meeting (qep'a' wa'maH chorghDIch) is about six weeks away.
Our hotel liason is getting nervous because very few of you have made your hotel
reservations yet. Which is fine, because the deadline for that is still two weeks away
but we have only limited rooms, and the possibility of opening up extra rooms is
easier if the need occurs sooner rather than later.

Fuller details can be found at http://www.kli.org/

Lawrence
--
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com

Back to archive top level