tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 14 13:01:06 2010

Re: RE: 'u' Instruments

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

I wonder, if anybody is still reading along in this thread...

As I've been there as the opera was showing in 2008, I could remember and describe how these instruments were played (or at least, used). On the other hand, http://tinyurl.com/38loxyg ;-)

Following the above link, you will find video snippets on YouTube that will provide ample answers without anyone speaking.

Best of regards from Germany,
Raik Lorenz
(a.k.a. qIno'rIq yanmoHwI' valer tuq)

PS: While the 2008 performance had its merits for sure, this year's performance during Khemorex Klinzhai's Qetlop was something of a whole new quality, in my humble opinion redefining, what Klingon Opera as a form is all about...! (Yes I was there, too...)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit