tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 03 15:03:28 2010

RE: A bit of new canon

Lawrence M . Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

ghItlh lay'tel SIvten:

>>Are you sure that Okrand translated it?

My wife and I also attended that event, and I pointed out to the volunteers behind the "will call" table that the sign was missing the initial apostrophe. Someone went to get a pen to add it, while one of the volunteers assured me that Marc had emailed the wording to them. I suspect that the initial apostrophe was in the email but got lost in the transcription or cutting/pasting that followed.

To my surprise, Eric Andeen (pagh) flew in from Seattle for the event. I also saw KLI member Ron Kling there. I'm sorry I missed Tracy Canfield.

It was an extraordinary performance, and Marc's presentation that preceded it was also most enjoyable.

rIn.

Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist

Back to archive top level