tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 20 16:32:42 2010

Re: qep'a' wa'maH SochDIch

On Mar 25, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> Advance membership registration will be $30 (and I hope to have
> this up on
> the website soon, but checks may be sent by mail by July 1st to
> KLI, PO BOX
> 794, BLUE BELL, PA 19422), or $35 at the door.
>
> Supporting memberships of $20 will help us defray some of the
> expenses, and
> if there are sufficient memberships (i.e., a total of at least 20
> memberships either attending or supporting by June 1st), then
> members will
> receive a custom qep'a' t-shirt as we have done in years past.

Registration and payment is now possible through the KLI web site's
Merchant page.

/stuff/Merchant.html

--
   Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
       qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level