tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 28 16:21:43 2010

Re: tlhingan-hol Digest V7 #35

oneqtcat ([email protected])

Alex, if you send me the WMA file I can re-record it in wave format and clean it up if it needs it.
I'd prefer that you use a file sharing service to send the file to me, especially seeing as I'm stuck on web-mail with limited storage right now. I'll return it the same way. No use blowing someone's email up with too large of files.
vIghro'  >^..^<
[email protected]
===========================

Hi.
I thought I'd re-record the lines, using the same apparatus but in a quieter
environment. I used the noise removal filter tool in Audacity. I ran through the
user manual for the recorder. Looks as if the DVR only tapes to WMA - not to
WAV.

Let me know if this works for you. I'll have to think of something else instead,
otherwise.
Regards,

Alex Greene.

Back to archive top level