tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 03 04:28:40 2010

Re: Aspects in Klingon

Lucas Big-Guy ([email protected])

You certainly are dedicated, for the first section, before you come to the
"Here come the problems:", part, I believe that you are quite correct.
After that, well I haven't had time to read it yet.

L.

Back to archive top level