tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 20 08:32:16 2010

Re: monastery

Andrà MÃller ([email protected])

Hi Voragh,
is {boretlh} the official, canon Klingon name for the planet Boreth? It's
logical and I recalled the same spelling before I read your post, but I
can't find it in my own vocabulary collection. Is there a reference or did
you take an educated guess?

Greetings from China,
- André

2010/12/20 Steven Boozer <[email protected]>

> An better example would have been The Kremlin to refer to the
> Russian/Soviet government, which is just the English version of the common
> Russian word *kreml'* "fortress".  Most European Russian cities have
> kremlins, at least those dating back a few centuries.
>
> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level