tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 30 09:31:50 2010

RE: Already

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I have always considered the suffixes {-ta'/-pu'} to carry the idea of "already", as in Okrand's example, since they refer to actions completed in relation to the time of one's conversation.

-- ter'eS