tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 07 06:14:07 2010

Re: Age

R Fenwick ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' qurgh, jatlh:
>HISlaH HISlaH. mu'tlheghvetlh vIghItlh, ghItlhbe' voragh 'ej mu'tlhegh lugh ghItlh DloraH.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

Sorry to both you and Voragh. Clearly that's what *I* get for posting while sleepy too. {{:)

(From a purely stylistic point of view I'd still prefer the form with {chen}. The version
as corrected by DloraH more strictly means "These are fifty-thousand-year-old caves", and
what I get from it is that the sentence is less about the age and more about the caves.
But as usual, YMMV.)

QeS

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/

Back to archive top level