tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 14:41:57 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Jul 2, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Michael Everson wrote:

> qurgh has helped me -- I still am not sure what the exact problem is,
> but the fonts now load in my XP, and this may fix the problem there
> was with the other platforms. If you'd like to test, please download
> at http://www.evertype.com/fonts/tlh/

Qaplaw'.  pIqaD HaSta Deghmey vIjom 'e' vInID, 'ej Qagh vItu'be'.
chaq Qap; chaq 'e' Da neH, pong rap ghajbogh latlh'e' vIjomta'mo'.

The pIqaD HaSta font gave no errors when I installed it on my
Macintosh.  I can't tell whether the new file really worked, or if it
was because I had already installed it from the properly-working file
qurgh provided earlier.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level