tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 14:20:14 2009

Twitter, et al.

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Normally I wouldn't send such a message, but there seems to be a increasing interest in tlhIngan Hol & Klingons on Twitter.
I am not inviting you to join (as I feel that would be an inapropriate use of these mailing lists), but if you are already a member of Twitter, or any other social network for that matter, and have a desire to connect with fellow Klingons or Klingonists, I shall begin to collect a list of "usernames" or URLs.

If you have multiple accounts (i.e. personal & professional), please indicate which account is to be used for Klingon communications.

As I begin collecting said account information, I will find a suitable place to post this list for group access.

I should note that inclusion on the list should not "force" anyone to accept any unwanted friend requests. Please use common web cortesy standards when making contact.

~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii