tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 25 14:38:01 2008

Re: Klingon phonology in regular expressions

On Mar 25, 2008, at 9:19 AM, David Trimboli wrote:

>> I wrote a program many years ago that did it "by hand", breaking down
>> Klingon words into syllables...
>> Maybe that tack would work for you.
>
> It probably would. Would you mind if I examined your source code?

Do'Ha' ngabpu'.  wa'maH ben QapHa' ngaSbogh De'wI'.  latlhDaq De'
vIchoq.  QapHa'pu' je latlhvetlh.  DaHjaj tamey ngo' vISamlaHbe'.

The source code was on a long-defunct computer.  It's been long
enough that backups are no longer accessible.

Back to archive top level