tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 27 23:19:16 2008

Re: idea for writing system

nahqun ([email protected])

Somewhere in these 50 posts (my phone won't let me find it) someone
mentioned how pIqaD resembles other symbols for the letters they
represent.
It should be kept in mind that neither Okrand or Okuda approved that
mapping and that we actually don't know who did.
A random person supposedly from Paramount "leaked" the chart.
Both MOs would have undoubtedly been more creative.

~naHQun

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/
http://www.twitter.com/roneyii
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelRoneyJr

Modern playwrights have become obsessed with writing human
interpretations of alien theatrical works while ignoring completely
our own unique cultural heritage.~Bashir; "The Die is Cast" (DS9)

Back to archive top level