tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 18 09:30:02 2008

Klingon TAO TE CHING Update

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Despite yet another snafu at the printer (this marks the third one
for this book), it now looks like the hardbound editions of the
<I>Tao Te Ching</I> will be arriving just in time for the translator,
Agnieszka Solska, to autograph copies during the <B>qep'a'</B>.
For those of you who are not coming to the KLI's fifteenth annual
conference next week, here's the deal:

You can order the book directly from the KLI. Currently our Merchant
page is not running (<B>Qu'vatlh!</B>), but if you want to send me a
check or money order, that will work fine.

Deluxe Hard Cover Edition:
$25.95 (+$4.05 S&H in the USA)*
ISBN: 978-0-9644345-2-3

Trade Paperback:
$14.95 (+$3.55 S&H in the USA)*
ISBN: 978-0-9644345-5-4

Send your payment to:

Klingon Language Institute
P.O. Box 794, Blue Bell, PA 19422

If you want your copy autographed by Agnieszka, just include a note
to that effect with your payment. No guarantees, but if your payment
arrives by Friday, July 25th, an autograph should not be a problem.
Obviously, that's not a lot of time, so send your in your order today!
--
*sorry, I haven't worked out S&H charges outside of the USA yet. That
will come in time. I'll see if I can't get Agnieszka to sign a few

Back to archive top level