tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 22 05:54:19 2008

Re: Klingon WOTD: SanID (number)

Doq ([email protected])

"A Klingon may be inaccurate, but he is NEVER approximate!"

A Klingon would not say, "Thousands of things". He would say "Four
thousand things" and not care if he were off by a few thousand.

Doq

Back to archive top level