tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 21 23:52:24 2008

RE: Klingon WOTD: SanID (number)

Jonathan Webley ([email protected])

In TKD, {maH}, {vatlh}, {SaD} and {SanID} are described as "special
number-forming elements", that is suffixes. The implication is that they are
not words in their own right. For example "Ten" is translated as {wa'maH}
and not {maH}.

But then there seem to be a few examples where they appear as words...

Confused?

Do these words have plurals? How would we say "thousands of things"?

Back to archive top level