tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 14 19:44:54 2008

Re: Klingon WOTD: ngIl (verb)

Doq ([email protected])

Isn't there a verb suffix for "be afraid"? I don't have my TKD with
me, and I don't use that suffix much, so I've forgotten it. It seems
like if you started any verb with {bI-} and ended it with the fear
suffix, that would pretty much cover the "I dare you to X" very
effectively.

Sometimes, I think we overuse {'e'}.

Doq

Back to archive top level