tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 17 06:07:48 2006

Re: Dilbert Comic in Klingon for 2006/10/14

QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

jIghItlhpu', jIja':
>While I understood {DaHram}, it's not a proper word. I would have said
>merely {Hoch ramvam} "all of this night".

mujang DloraH, ja':
>Hoch ram - every night.  Refering to a group of nights; not just a few
>nights, but every one.
>ram Hoch - all of the night.  Not only part of the night, but the whole
>thing, all of it.

ghuy'cha'! DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

{ramvam Hoch} "all of tonight".

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Find out how to win FREE Fuel at tradingpost.com.au - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpostcompetition%2Ecom%2Eau%2Ffuelgiveaway%3Freferrer%3Dplace11&_t=758874118&_r=HM_Tagline_Oct06&_m=EXT