tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 16 19:39:58 2006

Re: the ballad of the harp-weaver

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Just as an aside, this is yet another case of me
receiving a RE: to a message I never got the original
of.  This is not the first time this has happened.
So if you sent me something and I never replied to
you, it may be that Yahoo's quixotic spam filters
ate it up!

-- ter'eS

--- [email protected] wrote:

> Standard Time,
> [email protected] writes:
> >
> > I have been infected by my own crazy translation
> project.  I am attempting
> > to translate the very long and beautiful "ballad
> of the harp-weaver' by Edna
> > St Vincent Millay into klingon.  I will try to
> post one verse a day (so it
> > should only take a couple months to translate the
> whole thing).
>
> majQa'!
>
> lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level