tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 04 08:37:00 2006

Re: Klingon WOTD: chach (noun)

In a message dated 10/4/2006 10:23:57 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> >So maybe the note above about where it's originally from is wrong.
>
> The note must mean only that the extended definition "auxiliary, backup" -
> adjectives in English - was published in HolQeD (reprinted from the Klingon
> fan-club magazine "veS QonoS").  I have an annotation in my own notes
> following the extended definition: "part of speech uncertain, possibly noun
> or adjectival verb".  It may not have been labelled in HolQeD as to part of
> speech.

You're right.  The part of speech is not given in the HolQeD article.  The
word also does not occur in the New Words List at the KLI site.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level