tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 06 18:10:01 2006

Re: Urgent message for Commander Kruge

McArdle ([email protected])

[email protected] wrote:  In a message dated 11/6/2006 6:18:42 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> This opens the door for translating Blazing Saddles!
> manggho'VaD yuch QIn!
>
> SuSvaj
>
> Steven Boozer wrote: Voragh:
> > > Finally we have a sentence fragment - in both languages - from the ST3
> DVD
> > > case:
> > >
> > > Qugh la'vaD QIn pav.
> > > [Urgent message for Commander Kruge.]

Keep in mind that this is just a sentence fragment. There is no predicate
connecting the two noun phrases.

manggho'VaD yuch QIn!
What does {manghto'} mean? Or the whole phrase?

lay'tel SIvten

  "Candygram for Mongo!"
  (If you don't recognize this, you owe it to yourself to see the movie.)

  mIq'ey