tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 03 19:17:43 2006

Dilbert Comic in Klingon 2006/10/27

pm5 ([email protected])

Greetings Warriors:

Here are my translations for the dialogues in [Dilbert comic
for October 27][1].  Corrections and advises are
appreciated.

     ratbot: {nuvmey vItlhej vIneH 'ej mangach vIneH 'ach
              jIvalchu'be' 'e' vISaH.} (1)
    Ratbert: "I want to debate with people on the internet
              but I worry that I'm not smart enough."

     ratbot: {chaq mu'tlheghmey'e' jatlhbogh nuvmey val
              vIlaD neH.} (2)
    Ratbert: "Maybe I'll just read what the smart people are
              saying."

     ratbot: {Qapla'.  SuH.} (3)
    Ratbert: "Okay, I'm in."

 [1]:http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20061027.html