tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 23 03:39:44 2006

Re: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funny)

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<citaat van="[email protected]">
>> it's a little *TOO* different, and it's a little *TOO* serious.

> You have obviously never been to a qep'a'!

> lay'tel SIvten

I think kohlraks_soul is talking more about how the people that do not go
to a qep'a and don't even know the language exists look upon it.
I personally (although I do not know or speak much Klingon) get a lot of
"why don't you learn a real language, like Spanish, Swedish or Japanese?",
so more the opposite of too serious. I'm ok with that. Nothing wrong with
outsider scrutiny and scepsis.

Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, q'meQ tuq
a.k.a. SoplaHtaHwI'