tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 13:00:21 2006

On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funny)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Has anyone considered the one thing Klingon dosn't have that almost all languages do have? The thing that annoys people to no end... ACRONYMS AND CHATSPEAK! now i know alot of people when learning a language through non immersion methods tend to want to use mostly or only proper use of the language. Now it seems that there are absolutely NO klingon acronyms. If one wants to make the KLI more unique than it already is perhaps we could come up with a list of "Klingon Acronyms" to add as a humor section. Often acronyms are annoying puns that no one laughs at, but because we all most likely take klingon seriously no one would probably use it unless it were to be a joke. Now this may *SEEM* a little off topic but in general it's a little fun on topic thing i came up with and i have a feelin' that not many (if any) will participate in this little joke of mine. Now i'm mainly doing this because it seems around her that other than puns or finding the origins of words we all seem to be along
 the lines of extreeme seriousness. It comes with old age, and aside from the fact that usually those who pay attention to stuff like this are over 30, it's clear that i'm most likely the youngest person here. As you get older you tend to get more bitter so don't take this too seriously and have a little fun, i don't know what you guys do outside of this email group, but as long as we joke around a little more (perhaps in klingon to remain within the general given "rules") you should live longer... anyway... Here's a few i created just lookin' around...

  3puH (Charming) Excl
  3 (not yet) ADV
  0 (Either/OR) Conj
  4pev (Quadrotriticale) noun