tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 05:18:42 2006

Re: A probably missed pun...

In a message dated 3/20/2006 2:50:13 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Anyway, if the Klingon curses are as strong in
> meaning as they're described in TKD, I seriously doubt the editors at Pocket
> Books would let the English translations through uncensored.
>
> QeS 'utlh

But some indication of the kind of situation they would be appropriate in
would be nice (as was done on the tapes {or just one tape?]).

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level