tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 18 20:08:52 2006

Re: HUGs and Poking. KLBC

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

meh, never thought of "hold"...

  Future rule of thumb: Use a thesaurus before asking questions... But wouldn't it be cho- instead of vI- on the 'uchlu'?
Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
  If the specific action is that important and you can't come up with a
straightforward translation, then a macaronic {*hug* vIpoQ} or even
{HI*hug*} among friends would probably work. I'd be more likely to
tell someone {vI'uchlu' vIneH} "I want to be held" or {HIqat} "wrap/
encase me", though.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Back to archive top level