tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 05 19:43:28 2006

Re: antimatter {rugh}

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Pardon me, but at the moment my skills are only at the reading level... Until i have more time to study the language itself,  i doubt i'll be able to do much speaking in it.

Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
  ja' Shane MiQogh:
> Not reading all the Klingon...

quSDaq bIba'. 'op'e' DalaDta''a' jay'?

Are you reading *any* of it? Your comments don't seem to address the
topic of conversation at all.

Please respect the nature of this email discussion group. It's a
Klingon language forum. Posts in English should focus on the
language. You're free to talk about whatever you want if you at
least *try* do it in Klingon. If you want to focus on {QI' nuHmey}
or {QuS ngermey}, fine, but show some effort to use the language.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Yahoo! Mail