tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 02 05:52:47 2006

Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Pronounciation KLBC (i'd like to get ahold of some one with a mic)

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

I got a brandnew headset, but am to lazy to figure exactly how it works.
Preparing to take part in an online voice chat would be a perfect chance to
rescue it from continuing to catch dust in a drawer. Just tell me how -
technically - to get in touch and lets have a {jawtaHghach}.

Qapla',
qIno'rIq