tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 24 15:45:50 2006

bel

naHQun ([email protected])

Based on the words {'uH} and {wuQ}, Klingon would have a simple verb for
this, but since Okrand hasn't revealed it yet does this make sense: ?
belHom bel bel'a'

and what verb would I need to use this with, I can't use {ghaj} because the
first two words I listed tell us Klingon doesn't work like that. I thought
about using {Hot} "feel", but it also means "touch" which isn't what I want.

suggestions?

~naHQun
(oh, and I purposly avoided translating my English phrase to try to be
polite.)

Back to archive top level