tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 23 05:41:06 2006

RE: taH qep'a' -- please read and answer before Sunday if possible

Jesse Morales ([email protected])

From: Alan Anderson

>Here are the questions I have:

>* Have you heard of qep'a'?

Yes.

>* Do you know what a qep'a' is?

Yes.

>* Have you ever attended a qep'a'?

Unfortunately, no.

>* Do you want to attend a qep'a' in the future?

Yes.

>* Did you know when and where this year's qep'a' was to occur?

This year? Not till mid June.

>* Why did you not attend this year?

I live in California and though I could arrange vacation for the qep'a' and
probably could afford the travel and lodge, considering the yearly shrinking
qep'a' group photos (I am ashamed to say this, but it's the truth) I am not
sure if the experience will compensate for the time and money. Mostly the
time. I have limited vacation time and my wife and often have to compromise
on location.

Back to archive top level