tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 20 06:56:30 2006

Re: Interesting Project: Klingons take on Google Earth!

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<<
Sounds interesting, but what do they have in mind?  The whole point
of Google Earth is the maps, there's not much text involved.

I have no idea - but...  anyone who wants to find out can contact Wes!  I thought it would be something like the Klingon interface for Google.

I've only used Google Earth a bit, but I'd guess they want to internationalize the UI and thought this would be an interesting way to demonstrate it.

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level