tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 19 14:56:27 2006

Re: Interesting Project: Klingons take on Google Earth!

Richard Kennaway ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

"Joel Anderson" <[email protected]> writes:

>I'm passing on a request from a software engineer working on Google Earth:
>   ----
>I was wondering if you or anyone you know would be interested in
>helping us take on a fun project.  We would like to make a klingon
>translation for Google Earth.  Please let me know of any leads you
>may have.
>   ----
>
>You can write to [email protected] if you'd like to get involved - Wes
>says to be *sure* to include "Klingon" in the subject "since my mail
>filters are really strong here at google."

Sounds interesting, but what do they have in mind?  The whole point
of Google Earth is the maps, there's not much text involved.

--
Richard Kennaway

Back to archive top level