tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 24 05:10:32 2006

Re: (KLBC) How does one express feelings...?

In a message dated 1/24/2006 2:33:35 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> As the situation stands right now, learning Klingon by only reading the
> mailing list is like learning Inuktitut by only reading the Nunavut Hansard.
> In theory, it could be done, but in practice... TKD is reasonably priced,
> and will save you a lot of unnecessary hassle.
>
> QeS 'utlh

I've always said that this list is sufficient for learning the language (but
only if the learner takes an active role, by asking questions), and although
I've never tested that belief, perhaps Shane will.

I wonder how much of TKD and KGT are in the archives.  All of them?

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level