tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 18 01:05:47 2006

Re: Frappr

James ([email protected])

-mark wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, I've created a frappr map for the KLI (probably
> should be for Klingon-speakers in general, but it's a start).  Head to
> http://www.frappr.com/kli and add yourselves to it, if you like.  You
> don't even have to sign up and get an account or anything there; just
> your name and approximate location to get put on the map.  Could be nice
> to see who's near you.

Ack. I tried to add myself and my photo, and didn't realize it added my
photo to the KLI photo list rather than my personal photo...
*embarassed*. Just delete the one photo that doesn't belong, please. (I
was only trying to do the logical thing seeing how everyone else had a
photo.)

James

Back to archive top level