tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 07 03:42:38 2006

Re: Pronunciation sources

QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Voragh, ja':
>If you're interested in hearing "authentic" speech, listen to Christopher
>Lloyd (Kruge) and John LaRoquette (Maltz) in "STIII: The Search for Spock"
>as well as Spice Williams (Vixis) and Todd Bryant (Klaa) in "STV: The Final
>Frontier".

I recall quite liking Azetbur's accent in "The Undiscovered Country". While
it may not have been completely accurate, it was the only Klingon I
understood the first time I watched ST:VI, and it sounded good to boot. I'll
have to watch it again to check on Rosanna DeSoto's accuracy, though, as I
can't vouch for whether it's suitable as a model.

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Win a romantic $10,000 holiday for two!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=151&referral=hotmailtagline&url=http://shoppingau.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=195