tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 01 12:44:49 2006

Re: wIqIpe'DIya

De'vID ([email protected])

McArdle wrote:
> I looked up {De'} and {qun} in TKD but their definitions didn't help me much.  What is a "data history"?  A blog?
>
>   "He wrote in his blog that {he was | they were} shutting it down?"  Or is this fanciful?

I haven't been following the discussion, but in the context of
Wikipedia, the first thing I think of on reading <De' qun> is the
"history" of edits that accompanies every page.  Click on the "history"
tab across the top of any article to see how the contents of that page
has changed over time.

For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Klingon_language&action=history

--