tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 26 08:34:07 2004

Re: boQ

In a message dated 2004-10-26 10:54:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> You should define what you mean by "Trekker/Trekkie":  i.e. someone who
> watches the TV show and movies, someone who goes to conventions, someone
> who goes to conventions in costume, someone who writes articles and stories
> for fan literature, etc.

I don't think so.  This is a case of self-perception.  But this could make
another good question:  What is a Trekkie and/or Trekker? and what's the
difference, if any?   Maybe let the responder choose from several possibilities, such
as those you listed, or leave it open for him to create his own.

jIQoch.  chay' legh'egh jangwI'?  'ach batlh ghelmoH ghu'vam:  nuq 'oH <
Trekkie> <Trekker> joq'e'?  chay' pIm bIH?

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level