tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 12:49:01 2004

Re: Coke Shirt

>ghItlh "...Paul" <[email protected]>:
>
> > Anyone else seen this?  I'm really tempted ('cept I'd need an XL at
> > least)...
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3921738130&rd=1

>From: [email protected]
>Yeah, I have one. There is a slight typo (the -vIS is missing a -taH) but
>apart
>from that it's really nice.

Actually, the grammar is backward.  It says

     qoq
     yItlhutlhtaH
     bIbechvIS

But, if the seller's translation is correct, it's supposed to say "Suffer
while drinking Coke."  What this says (lack of {-taH} notwithstanding) is
more like "Drink coke while suffering."

SuStel
Stardate 4560.7