tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 22 19:50:20 2004

Re: ghop Hol

qurgh ([email protected])

Marc knows some ASL, in fact when I met him at SerenityCon he was with a guy who
knew a ton of different forms of Sign and Marc was telling us things about ASL
while doing signs. (The best was Signing something and then saying the Klingon
word for it :)

Since I'm British he also enjoyed the story about how ASL is actually French
Sign Language because the British wouldn't teach it to the Americans.. He kept
looking at me and saying things like, "It's all your fault we have to sign in
French" with a chuckle of course.

So to answer the question, HIja', ghop Hol Sov Okrand 'ach vISovbe' po'chugh
Okrand.

qurgh

ghItlh [email protected]:

> In a message dated 2004-07-22 4:04:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [email protected] writes:
>
> > I would be surprised if Okrand, being an academically trained linguist,
> > hasn't learned American Sign Language and learned to sign himself.
> >
> ghop Hol Sov'a' *Okrand*?
>
> lay'tel SIvten

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level