tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 21 14:38:44 2004

skype yISuq

Lieven L. Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

qen naDev skype mIw lIH Senara.
De'wI' mIwvam vIjom, 'ej vIlo' 'e' vItIv.
DIlnISbe'lu', ghogh HabmeH jan neH poQlu'.
tlhIngan Hol qeqlu'meH QaQ mIwvam.
jatlhlaH vagh ghot, vaj ngeD online qepHom chermeH Qu'.

Some time ago, Senara told us about the software Skype. I got that
software, and I like it very much. You can telephone through the internet,
and the quality is even better than standard telephone. It costs nothing
and is easy to install, you just need a microphone and speakers.

visit www.skype.com to get it!
I'm looking forward to talk to you one day

My nickname is lieven_l_litaer, Senara can be found under Senara5.

P.S. this mail is not spam or commercial but could certainly help us for
practicing Klingon!

Quvar.

Back to archive top level