tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 08 13:30:15 2004

Re: Re: mu'qaDmey tIQ (was:Re: imperative + -jaj)

Christoph Pichlmann ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

From: [email protected]
>But the first one, I picture someone is killed, only once, but his body is
>chopped into a thousand pieces, and a piece is put into each room. Not
>quite
>as glorious.
>
>DloraH

DaH, porghvo''e' lojpu'mo' qa', 'oH SaH pagh.
Now, that the spirit(soul) is gone from the body, no one cares about it(the
body) anymore.

I am not sure about the -'e'- in there, but I saw no other way to make sure
the -'oH- will bee seen as refering to -porghvo'-.
Also, is -loj- acceptable here? -ghoS- didn't seem fitting.

(Note: I'm not sure if the reply is fitting at all, as I may have
misinterpreted DloraH's reply - but I want to know how bad my sentence is,
anyway ;-)

Christoph