tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 07 15:34:04 2004

The Klingon Year Games - Only 9 days away

qurgh ([email protected])

The Klingon Year Games are rapidly approaching, only 9 days away. We hope to see
you there!

The Twelfth Year Games will be held on July 16th-18th, 2004 at the Olive Branch
Campground, in Oregonia Ohio.

All your favorite Games will be played, plus a few new ones. Targ Toss, Shields,
Klin Zha, the Grand Melee, the Great Lies of Battle and a lot lot more!

We will be holding qepHommey, Klingon Language meetings, during all three days.
If your intrested in the Klingon language, make sure you stop by and pick up
some information. If you join the KLI on the spot, you'll get a super bonus!!

For more information, and pictures from last year, visit
http://www.yeargames.com/

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level