tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 03 12:21:52 2004

Re: qepHom in Indianapolis, Indiana: Saturday, July 10, 2004

[cha'logh QInvam Daleghchugh, yISIQ. Apologies if you see this twice; I am
sending it to nearby individuals in addition to the tlhIngan-Hol group.]

Soch leS Indianapolis-Daq qaS qepHom.  bIjeS DaneHchugh, HIrI'!

I will host a qepHom at the Omni Indianapolis North Hotel (8181 North
Shadeland Avenue) on Saturday, July 10, starting at about 6:00 pm.  Contact
me (email [email protected] or phone 765-455-1367) if you'd like to
attend.

The qepHom follows the two-day Indiana Robotics Invitational
(http://www.indianafirst.org/) which will be held on Friday and Saturday at
Lawrence North High School. This is an "off-season" competition held as part
of the FIRST (http://www.usfirst.org/) robotics program. Everyone is welcome
to attend and watch -- look at the web sites to see why you might enjoy
being there. (Because many of the participants will be leaving town
immediately after the IRI closes Saturday evening, I intend to have a small
"preview" qepHom late Friday night.)

The Omni is less than five minutes from the intersection of Interstates 465
and 69 in northeast Indianapolis. Contact me for specific directions if you
need them.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level